We're currently planning on running more workshops in the future and are keen to get
your thoughts about appropriate topics.
So far we have a list of possible ideas and encourage you to get in touch either by
leaving comments below or via email on: email@example.com, to let us know if any
interest you or if you have any suggestions for topics we may have missed.
• Learn to sew
• Moving on from learn to sew a cushion project
• Learn to crochet (hat project)
• Learn lace knitting
• Learn sock knitting
• Intermediate sewing (hand bag project)
• Learn to spin with a drop spindle
• Learn to spin using a spinning wheel
• Hand patchwork
• Learn fairisle and intarsia
• Professional finishing techniques
• Learn to weave on a rigid heddle/knitters loom
All workshops wil take place on Saturdays 10.30-4.30pm in our workshop area at;
Unit 10b, Top Land Country Business Park, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 5RW.